I mentioned this in my last post, but God knows it deserves a post of its own. I got this message from heavily spirit-led youth pastor whose video is on Youtube. You can watch the full video HERE
If the link above does not work, try this link manually: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE5BbENzwaQ&t=748s
You can subscribe to him HERE
If the link above does not work, try this link manually: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuYDo9-vfLxPGchm3i1XI9Q
RULES OF SPIRITUAL WARFARE
- #1 Spirits do not die: See Luke 20:35-36. Therefore do not command them to die. When you give the wrong command, they sense your ignorance and knock you down. Be firm rooted and stand your ground.
- #2 Do not beg satan – order him. Never beg satan, he would see it as a sign of weakness and an opportunity to attack you. You have the power as a child of God to order him. Use words like “I command you to (insert your request here) in the name of Jesus Christ”.
- #3 On the spiritual battleground, do not use your carnal muscles, use your spiritual muscles. Do not try to attack the spirit with your fists and aggression, instead use the word of God to fight them. The word of God is a two-edged sword. See Hebrews 4:12.
- #4 The spiritual battleground is not a physical place, it is a spiritual environment.
- #5 On the spiritual battleground, when things fall out of place, arrange them with tongues. Do not be afraid to speak in tongues. Even if you do not understand what you are saying, you are being moved by God, so speak, it works. Release the tongues from your spirit and trust the holy ghost. See 1 Corinthians 14:2.
- #6 Every spirit has a name. See Mark 5:8. Call them by their name. You need to call the name of the spirit, if it is the spirit of lust call it’s name.
- #7 Do not command the spirit to die, or simply to disappear – spirits do not die and they simply do not disappear, every defeated spirit usually has a destination. See Luke 11:24. So, command them to go to hades (hell fire) and to burn there forever.