Design a site like this with WordPress.com
Get started

Strange ideas that don’t fit God’s word

Before we begin today’s post, I have an exciting announcement to make, I recently published a prayer journal, a gratitude journal and a prayer list book, which you can now buy on Amazon. Here are the Links:

Prayer Journal For Womenhttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B094T5SGXW

Prayer Listhttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B094VR4QJ3

Gratitude Journalhttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B094VR58HN

(If you do buy a copy, please be sure to leave me a review of how it was. I love to get feedback. I love you guys).

TODAY’S WORD

Hebrews 13 says:

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. So do not be attracted by strange, new ideas. 

Dear brethren, the Bible is the Bible, and the word is the word. While the Bible might not be fine-tuned to apply to every single detail of our modern day daily life, it applies to 97% of it, and on the remaining 3% we need to be led by the spirit of God. One of the cunning ways that children of God are misled is by the introduction of strange ideas, the twisting of plain words in the Bible, misconstruing words in the Bible to be what they are not etc. Let us be watchful, anything not in the Bible or not implied by the Bible is a strange idea, and we need to test the spirits. These days, Christians are adding more to the Christian religion than God permits. If you believe in God, then do so fully, let God be your source. Certain religious elements come from other religions (even pagan ones), and some Christians are partaking in using those items. If you have any items in your home, work, etc. that have pagan roots, please toss them out and pray. Do not partake in strange things / practices and do not be a partaker in strange ideas. We need to be watchful that we are not misled and we need to be willing to take things to God in prayer. Get curious, be watchful, and let your prayer knees bear the victorious mark of your communication with the Father.

Please say this prayer with me: “Father God, any way that we have believed in lies about you, your word, or your will for us, Father please correct it in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Father help us to separate the truth from the lies, the twisted words from the true, and the misunderstanding from the wisdom, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Father forgive us for any time we might have communicated the wrong information to anyone else, Lord we ask for your mercies in the name of Jesus, Amen. Father, I also pray that on the last day, I would be ready and will not miss the rapture. I pray that I will not miss it, my family will not miss it, my loved ones, and friends would not miss it, my church will not miss it, and the author of this post would not miss it either. I pray all of this in the name of Jesus, Amen

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: